- Japanese Quartz Chronograph with Day and Date and Retrograde
- Round Stainless Steel Case, 44mm
- 22mm Hand Stitched Grey Colour Genuine Leather & Nylon Strap
- Multilayered Blue Dial With Domed Hardened Mineral Lens with Anti-Reflective Coating and Luminous Applied Indexes
- In the annals of aviation history, perhaps no fighter plane stirred as much controversy, excitement and technological wonder as the Hawker Harrier ÒJump JetÓ, which flew for the Royal Air Force and for the US Air Force during the latter part of the 20th century. This incredible aircraft, powered by the famed Rolls Royce Pegasus series of engines provides the aesthetic backdrop for Hawker Harrier II Dual Retrograde Chronograph timepieces.
- 2.54 rating from 56616 reviews