- Polished caseback detailed with Harrier jets
- has been manufactured to endure. This has a multi-layered dial that reflects a design that highlights the avionic cues that inspired the watch. With a 1/10th split time register which gives the 4051 its true character, multiple discs spin to indicate split fraction of a second timing with a visual reference to the engines and turbines on the Hawker Harrier. Features a Japanese Quartz chronograph and date all covered by a Sapphire Lens, this would make the ideal gift to any stylish gentleman.
- 4.5cm(Case Diameter) x 1.3cm(Case Depth)
- Gunmetal Plated Stainless Steel and Leather
- Complete in a AVi-8 presentation box.